Friday, April 3, 2015

New look, old blog: Thriving on Beauty.

    Heyyyy!! So I know I haven't blogged in pretty much forever. Don't know if anyone missed it...lol but I know I did. I guess I have been distracted, and honestly haven't had any real inspiration to blog..until recently!
 
   Over the last two years (wow, two years!) since I've been on my own, I've really gotten into fashion, as well as make up and beauty in general. It's amazing what can be discovered when one is focused on making themselves truly happy, and for me that involves beauty; fashion, hair, makeup and nails...a little bit of everything. While my previous posts were about my journey of recovery, I decided to change my blog a little bit. It will still involve my journey, but it will obtain a lighter feel now, one of fabulousness and beauty.

   My new blog will basically be a haven for all of my favorite things, including nail design, plus size fashion and my favorite make up tricks and trends. Hopefully I'll post some things that are relevant to your lifestyle, if not, hopefully you'll enjoy reading about things I like!

   Disclaimer: While all fashion posted on here will be plus size centric, I will not now, nor will I ever be referring to it as fatshion, nor will I be referring to myself as a fatshionista. I've come across these terms while researching plus size fashion and I have to say, I really don't like them. I still haven't understood why plus size fashion can't simply be fashion and why a plus size woman can't simply be a fashionista. So I will be ignoring derogatory buzz words like the aforementioned and simply allow my blog to focus on beauty and awesomeness, regardless of size.


   My first officially official post will be up by the end of the weekend. I hope you enjoy my beauty ramblings <3 Don't forget to share if you do!

xoxo - Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment